As you may know, our life, decisions, tastes and opinions are getting more and more dependent on what is shown in the social media. Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is not far from that phenomenon and the opportunities in the virtual world represent a great tool that can be used in a positive way to show what your brand or company is doing for a better world. Today, we bring you some tips to create viral and important CSR campaigns through YouTube campaigns that will have good and noble results in your costumers for the benefit of everyone.
- Create short videos with high quality. You do not need more than 3 minutes to impress the public and have its attention. It is important to do it in high resolution in order to make your video look good even in the results where it appears in miniature.
- Put the keywords in your video title and description. Search engines are unable to read the contents of the video, so it is a good idea to put it simple with a short and precise description of the video.
- Promote your video through all your social networks. Those channels can help you get more video views.
- Make it easy to your viewers and followers. Let your public vote, comment, classify and even share your video on their sites without any problem or difficulty.
- Do not let your video being indifferent. A viral video has to be unique, different and something that has not been published before. The video has to evoke a reaction or emotion of any kind, whether it is positive or negative, but it has to be different.
Finally, please remember that you don’t necessarily need a strong investment, but the idea has to be so good in itself, that uniting it to the implementation, the effect has to be more than perfect.
By [Rafa Hacker].